Thursday, August 21, 2008

A day in the life




A new camera today calls for a new blog! Here are some pictures of Piper as a 1 year 8 month 3 week and 1 day year old. I was over at my friend Olya's house basking in her raw food diet glow and recieving a little camera tutorial (custom white balance anyone?)
In the bottom picture Piper and Maya (4) are showing off their matching head wraps.

3 comments:

Olya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olya said...

woot woot! now you just have to make sure you keep posting here :) I picked up the photos after you left and easily found the one that Piper couldn't stop kissing, it was all sticky from lip gloss :)

p.s. sorry, I just had to mess up comments on your first post, not easy to type with squirmy A on my lap...

Erin Jane said...

So cute! Im so excited to see more pictures of piper and cupcakes and bike trips! You are amazing. I love you! PIPER IS SOOOOO CUTE! (It quite literally makes me sick?)