Today we did the Big Water Trail at the very top of Mill Creek Canyon. The weather was so nice, not too hot, but not really chilly. We used our very comfy Ergo baby carrier which is perfect for hiking with a toddler. We saw a lot of things of interest to Piper, including: ants, flies, water, flowers and butterflies. We got to stick our feet in the cold water and throw pine cones in the underbrush. I love seeing the world through Piper's eyes, so magical.
14 hours ago


7 comments:
can i just tell you how excited i am that you are blogging. i love seeing the world through your eyes, my friend! if only i would've known you sooner. i've been reading your sister's blog as well...can i join your family? i need some creativity in my life. i was going to email you. your mom said you had a tough time recently...i just wanted to say, you're fabulous, your daughter is beautiful and you will overcome. i wanted to sound a lot more profound, but sadly, that's the extent of my poetry. i'm praying of you, annie. you're magical
ps are you a vegetarian...just curious. later
I LOVE those pictures of Piper are beautiful. She's such a pretty girl. That's awesome you guys went hiking. I need to go. Soon.
I love the blog, and you are a great photographer. I think you look just absolutely gorgeous in the photos. And your daughter is such a cutie! Please keep blogging. The world needs you.
wow, how sweet was that last comment? so, wow, how long have you been vegan and how do you do it? impressive...i just don't think i could ever give up the meat factor. anyway, enjoy your day!
Your daughter is so beautiful! I haven't seen you in so long, it seems like a lifetime ago. I love the black and white photos too. You obviously have a natural talent for photography. Nice work!!
Post a Comment