Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today is Black and White




I actually took these on Labor Day, I love the close-up of Piper's small hands holding the tomato.

3 comments:

DanaB said...

I was just going to say before i read your note, that the one of piper holding I would have said i can't tell what fruit, is my favorite. good we agree:)

Erin Jane said...

MINE TOO!! Pretty much exactly what Dana said- sept I wanted to say something about her sweater, or her cute fat little fingers... I am just not certain what it is that I love so much about that picture.

Ashley Rae said...

Ok, Annie. You're an amazing photographer. I'm coming over for you to teach me some tricks. I have no clue how to use my camera. Haha.

And I LOVE the picture of Piper on your heading- with her cute messy face. She's a doll.