We had to do a little shoe shopping for more appropriate fall shoes for Piper. We made an excursion to Fashion Place Mall and upon entering the shoe store Piper turned into a little Diva. The shoes I Picked out were not up to her standards and she showed me that by grabbing the shoe out of my hand, running across the store and hiding the shoe under another shoe display.
Here are the shoes she picked out for herself, I couldn't have done better myself (literally)


6 comments:
SUPER cute. I love the keds shoes... they're just so classic. Piper has great taste.
luke has the same pair but they're converse. she has good taste! way to go annie. you've raised a little style diva
What? No pink princess shoes that light up?
luke and piper are twins- these are converse too!!
BLA BLA BLA nothing is better than piper getting new brown shoes.. SERIOUSLY NOTHING!!
I heart those shoes. Ramona has pink converse, and I love them (except she has figured out how to take them off.....grr.) I love your blog, Annie!
Post a Comment