It snowed all day yesterday and today we bundled Piper up for a romp in it. Piper almost rolled the whole head by herself, though it got a little heavy at the end.
Kennedy was so excited when she saw that snowman outside. You done good. He's beautiful... although he looks like he's been melting, today. I guess that's what happens when the sun shines, huh?
I think you guys have a magic camera that only takes amazingly beautiful pictures! I wish i could bulid a snow man here in Seattle. Lucky! Oh and I hope Piper had a very merry Birthday! remember when she weighed like 10 pounds when she came into the world. She is so amay-ZING! love auntie dane-ski
5 comments:
words cannot describe!!! she is soooo cute!! I LOVE HER! She is so great!
Kennedy was so excited when she saw that snowman outside. You done good. He's beautiful... although he looks like he's been melting, today. I guess that's what happens when the sun shines, huh?
Cute snowman :)
I want to roll a snowman too! Piper is the best! when can I have her???
I think you guys have a magic camera that only takes amazingly beautiful pictures! I wish i could bulid a snow man here in Seattle. Lucky!
Oh and I hope Piper had a very merry Birthday! remember when she weighed like 10 pounds when she came into the world. She is so amay-ZING!
love auntie dane-ski
ps why am i still awake? oops i think i drank some coffee:(
Post a Comment