Mmmm I love chocolate fondue. We had it a few weeks ago and now I want to have it again.I can't believe all that snow up there... crazy, crazy. Glad you guys are back home safe.
It's been quite some weather up there, hasn't it? Makes me feel glad that it's not as bad in Salt Lake, even if it's still too cold for my liking :)Where is that belly hiding? I've got to see it one of these days, either on your site or in person ;)
the dress you sent me is sooo beautiful!! i want you to wear it!
I love my little Piper dipped in chocolate! What an angel!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mmmm I love chocolate fondue. We had it a few weeks ago and now I want to have it again.
I can't believe all that snow up there... crazy, crazy. Glad you guys are back home safe.
It's been quite some weather up there, hasn't it? Makes me feel glad that it's not as bad in Salt Lake, even if it's still too cold for my liking :)
Where is that belly hiding? I've got to see it one of these days, either on your site or in person ;)
the dress you sent me is sooo beautiful!! i want you to wear it!
I love my little Piper dipped in chocolate! What an angel!
Post a Comment