I think pregnancy makes me really efficient. There are some (maybe even my husband) who would say it makes me a little crazy. My list of projects to do before the baby is born is huge. My daily to-do lists are insane. Take yesterday for example, I could think of nothing I would rather do than scrub the kitchen floor on my hands and knees, that is until I started having some bad braxton hicks contractions, then I made Jesse finish while I stood above him and critiqued his form. Okay, I guess it does get a little crazy around here. Here are some of my less crazy projects from the weekend.
I made a hanging wet-bag (lined with PUL) to take to the hospital with us (a place to keep dirty cloth diapers until you can take them home and wash them) I even put a zipper in! I made an appliqued t-shirt for the new baby and one for Piper too. Then I went crazy with burp cloths. You can make two out of a fat quarter, these are backed with organic bamboo terry cloth (bamboo is one of the softest fibers I have ever felt) Jesse likes the muscle car fabric the best, I can't pick a favorite.


3 comments:
Mkay... wow. I suddenly feel extremely inferior. You are amazing.
p.s. That bag is really cute.
I LOVE THE YELLOW CAR TOO!! I WANT IT! (why am I yelling?) I can't wait for baby. I want to rip my hair out thinking about it, because it just wont come soon enough. Next time you are prego do me a huge solid and don't tell me for six months. I love you!
Sewing sew much!! what the heck got into you. Those are fun --what other projects have you got up your sleeve. Mom
Post a Comment