Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Activities




We started celebrating on Saturday because we had so many things we wanted to do. We colored our eggs and decorated our sugar cookies and then because it was raining just the right amount (not too hard) we went to our garden and dug in the dirt. We had a fun time of finding worms and getting dirty. I love Easter and spring time! I wish I had pictures of our garden (I didn't want to take my camera out in the rain), so far we have only planted strawberries but Jesse plowed it yesterday and the soil looks amazing. If I were a plant, I would want to put my roots down there more than any other garden on the block:)

1 comment:

Klissa said...

serious helper for serious business
that is excatly how you looked when you were little and the Seattle shirt just says it all!