Piper cracks me up. I love the pictures. Miles is so cute. He looks more alert than most babies his age.....Tyler was very distraught until we got home from the park and he made sure that you didn't have his Jax. I don't know how he can confuse them, they look nothing alike, other than their size. You would think Tyler would notice that Miles has hair.
I can just see and hear this all taking place! It reminds me of an experience I had stew years back with Nick.
Nick: (way too quiet while playing with playdough) Dana: (investigates) Nick what are you doing? Nick: (silent) Dana: Are you eating the play dough? (observing little specks of white and yellow dough in the corners of his mouth) Nick: No. Dana: Did it taste good? Nick: Yes.
4 comments:
What cute pictures of Miles, and hilarious reasoning from Piper.
That is hilarious! I love the first picture. he already looks so much bigger.
Piper cracks me up. I love the pictures. Miles is so cute. He looks more alert than most babies his age.....Tyler was very distraught until we got home from the park and he made sure that you didn't have his Jax. I don't know how he can confuse them, they look nothing alike, other than their size. You would think Tyler would notice that Miles has hair.
I can just see and hear this all taking place!
It reminds me of an experience I had stew years back with Nick.
Nick: (way too quiet while playing with playdough)
Dana: (investigates) Nick what are you doing?
Nick: (silent)
Dana: Are you eating the play dough? (observing little specks of white and yellow dough in the corners of his mouth)
Nick: No.
Dana: Did it taste good?
Nick: Yes.
Post a Comment