oh yum! when did you manage to plant a plum tree? :) I'll trade you some of that stuff for freshly picked peaches. ok, ok, you can have peaches for free ;)
Did you guys plant most of that? Glad to have saved you from a grave reading mistake. I do what I can...
Mmmmmmmmmm
You guys put Camas Produce to shame!
Beautiful children, beautiful produce, beautiful baby hair!
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! i wish i was there!!! that food looks amazing! and miles is so awake!! I love you sister!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh yum! when did you manage to plant a plum tree? :) I'll trade you some of that stuff for freshly picked peaches. ok, ok, you can have peaches for free ;)
Did you guys plant most of that? Glad to have saved you from a grave reading mistake. I do what I can...
Mmmmmmmmmm
You guys put Camas Produce to shame!
Beautiful children, beautiful produce, beautiful baby hair!
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! i wish i was there!!! that food looks amazing! and miles is so awake!! I love you sister!!
Post a Comment