Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Piiiiiiper

Stats: 90th percentile for height & weight

Likes: Horses
Fairies
running
dancing
trains (cheeky little engines)
being the mom

Dislikes:
warm clothing

Aliases:
Tiny
Chicken Little
Mom

Quotes:
"you know and I don't know" (when she wants you to find something that you don't know where is)
"No, I'm the mom." (especially insistent when she wants to cross the street alone or nurse (?!) the screaming hungry baby
"mmmmm... not bad" (heard when sampling something new)
"I'm really sorry you fell" "I love you, don't forget" (because she is the sweetest little girl ever)
"i wish someday I could have a moving dog" (moving= real)
"little girly" (to girls she meets at the park when she doesn't know their name)

1 comment:

Erin Jane said...

HAHAHAHA!! I love this girl more than words can say! Oh dear, I wish I could be so much closer! I miss her. And I miss you, my dearest sister. I love you tons!