Monday, November 23, 2009

Chaos Fairy


Looks like the chaos fairy has visited again! Actually I now know from a conversation I had with Piper today, that she prefers to be called the "armpit fairy" (named for the gorgeous sleeveless dresses she wears of course)

This picture pretty much sums up most of my days:)

9 comments:

Olya said...

I hope that water is dirty from the shoes. There's no escape from toilet-related themes these days :)

Klissa said...

What is going on? The armpit fairy struck again---when will the madness end. Piper needs to get a job!

sarah donaldson said...

I feel your pain, but I had to laugh! Mostly cause that didn't just happen at our house, of course Haegen did wash his hair with toilet water just yesterday!

Child Family said...

Sounds like my life on a daily basis! I am missing 3 pairs of shoes..I think they went into the garbabge can!

Erin Jane said...

I taught the armpit fairy everything she knows. Good job Piper! The best thing about this picture is that I know those are some of her favorite shoes. HAHA

Ashley Rae said...

Hahahaha

tara said...

awesome. i wish that fairy would stay away from my house, but somehow she's made her way up to washington. somehow there was cereal all over my living room this morning. miss you!

Carlye said...

I love piper. At least she flush them.

Rhubarb said...

The other day Ramona threw her toothbrush in the toilet. The chaos fairy must have connections in Seattle.