So So So cute. Maybe Tim will let me put Tyler in dance . . .or maybe not.
I can't get enough of this cutie pie! That is the cutest thing I've seen in a really long time!
Could you be any MORE proud. I couldn't get enough of her. I found myself saying, "Dance away gigantic red and white tutu, I CAN'T see Miss Piper." I definitely vote her to the next round.Trish
SOOOOOOOOO glad you figured out Youtube! Love the tutu, love the dance, love the oh by golly. Please Ella, be a little dancer!
Tiny dancers are my favorite! I love it, she did so good.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So So So cute.
Maybe Tim will let me put Tyler in dance . . .
or maybe not.
I can't get enough of this cutie pie! That is the cutest thing I've seen in a really long time!
Could you be any MORE proud. I couldn't get enough of her. I found myself saying, "Dance away gigantic red and white tutu, I CAN'T see Miss Piper." I definitely vote her to the next round.
Trish
SOOOOOOOOO glad you figured out Youtube! Love the tutu, love the dance, love the oh by golly. Please Ella, be a little dancer!
Tiny dancers are my favorite! I love it, she did so good.
Post a Comment