Yay for Halloween! This costume was finished about 10 minutes before the Halloween party. I had to send Piper and Jesse to the store so that I could sew up a storm in the living room. I think it turned out pretty good. Piper had to be bribed to wear it, after screaming in terror when I first brought it near her.
14 hours ago


3 comments:
Piper is such a doll. It has been fun for us to watch her grow up. Great job on the costume.
I'm proud of you for making your costume. I don't have the guts to do it, because I'm afraid Ramona will end up in some unrecognizable blob of cloth. I also LOVE the voting video....I'm forwarding that on to my friends.
awesome costume buddy. i am terrified of attempting a homemade number. that's funny that you had to bribe her, luke won't take his off now. good job, she was adorable
Post a Comment