Hm... I don't know if I agree with that. I mean, you see the porsche I drive. And our amazing mansion we live in... So what if we're billions of dollars in debt? At least we have what we want. Right? ... right?
Hey this is Sara from the mission days. aka Sister Van Gieson. Looks like you guys are very happy and busy with a family. We have a little girl, and are expecting a boy at the end of May. You should check out our blog.
4 comments:
Hm... I don't know if I agree with that. I mean, you see the porsche I drive. And our amazing mansion we live in... So what if we're billions of dollars in debt? At least we have what we want.
Right? ... right?
steve martin's face is awesome. don't fear, school will be over soon and then you'll be millionaires right?
Hey this is Sara from the mission days. aka Sister Van Gieson. Looks like you guys are very happy and busy with a family. We have a little girl, and are expecting a boy at the end of May. You should check out our blog.
im liking this one
Post a Comment