Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day



I really like Valentine's day. I love a day devoted to telling people that you love them! This year I told Piper I loved her by letting her eat a candy mouse for breakfast. Then she got to wear a princess crown that I stayed up late the night before sewing together out of felt. Piper and I told Jesse we loved him by making him some cards. It was Piper's first time using a glue stick, but she was a natural! Jesse made me a fantastic card using old advertisements to sell his good qualities to me, he gifted me with some giant truffles and single cupcake holder to stick in a lunchbox when you really need a cupcake on the go. I also got invited to a very fun party at my friend Stephanie's house. Valentine's day was fulfilling, I loved and felt loved.

2 comments:

Erin Jane said...

I looked at the valentine party and it looked soooo fun. I wish I could have gone! Plus your valentine looked the coolest (probably because I designed the cover) haha just joe king

Klissa said...

The felt crown is the best. You should make'em and sell 'em!! Who wouldn't want one? Love, MOM