I was just looking through some of our pictures and realized I am rarely caught on camera. I found a picture of Piper and me that I really like and one of my mom and me- they are from New Years Eve this year. I had meant to post them but must have forgotten (probably because my brain is shrinking from this pregnancy)!
Piper I think is finally recovering from her run-in with Parvovirus and them some secondary infection that made her breathe like a dinosaur in the night. I was forced to sleep in the extra bedroom to get even the semblance of a good night's sleep- Jesse sounded like a tire having the air let out at the same time. One morning this week though after Jesse got up to go to school I went a laid down by Piper she kind of stirred and in her sleep whispered "we're dancing!"
I love that little person more than life itself!


4 comments:
You look beautiful in those pictures! Of course, you always look beautiful :)
Poor little Piper. I hope she starts feeling all the way better.
Your blog is so cute!
Guess what? I'm not pregnant any more. Jealous?
I thought about calling you the day they were "supposed" to start me so that we could have a good laugh about the fact that it didn't work out--and that I was still pregnant. But now I have a newborn and I feel like I have fallen off of the face of the planet. When Piper is better, you should come see him. He's ridiculously good looking.
You are beautiful and momma is gorgeous and piper... well no one holds a candle to piper {we're dancing!} i love your family!
I think that your Mother looks young in that picture! She doesn't look old enough to be Grandma!!
But. . . . I sure am glad that I have that little Piper and you and Jesse and another baby on the way!You guys are on top of the "blessings" list. I love you!
Gramma Klissa
Post a Comment