HAHAHAHA
I hope you kept your nails like that. They are stunning.
where can I sign up for a gramma mani/pedi?? Can't wait to see you!
Piper did a great job! Hope you are having fun with Dana.....say hi to her for me!
Pipper is a doll. It made my day when she said "hi Brad!" in the yard last week. I had no idea she knows me. I am honored.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHAHA
I hope you kept your nails like that. They are stunning.
where can I sign up for a gramma mani/pedi?? Can't wait to see you!
Piper did a great job! Hope you are having fun with Dana.....say hi to her for me!
Pipper is a doll. It made my day when she said "hi Brad!" in the yard last week. I had no idea she knows me. I am honored.
Post a Comment