"Sometimes the other kids don't understand when you tell them you bake your cookies in the freezer." A friend like Dana is a once in a lifetime find. I am so lucky to have her in my life! We have both been fortunate enough to have found awesome spouses but Dana will remain my hetero- life- partner until, well, FOREVER. I love you, Dana.
Annie! I love you! I so sorry you had to tell me to check this. I'm also sorry your son peed on you leg, because your daughter pulled off his diaper. I can't wait to snuggle in with my husband and some office Hulu tonight. How lucky am I to have two awesome H.L.P's with awesome L.P.'s and kids.
2 comments:
I agree fully. Though, we may have to share her as hetero-partners!
Annie! I love you! I so sorry you had to tell me to check this. I'm also sorry your son peed on you leg, because your daughter pulled off his diaper. I can't wait to snuggle in with my husband and some office Hulu tonight. How lucky am I to have two awesome H.L.P's with awesome L.P.'s and kids.
Post a Comment