Very nice picture. And again- that boy of yours has the most fun hair I've ever seen.
You're beautiful! and so is Miles
I clicked on your madsen link for you, hope you win! No, actually, I hope I win!! But i'll let you ride mine if I do. deal? Cute wrap and i love your little one's hair in this shot!!
so beautiful! i wish we lived closer together so i could you see you in person. i hope i get to meet that little dude soon!ps can i request a pair of those warmie things for sofi?? love, love, love them
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very nice picture. And again- that boy of yours has the most fun hair I've ever seen.
You're beautiful! and so is Miles
I clicked on your madsen link for you, hope you win! No, actually, I hope I win!! But i'll let you ride mine if I do. deal? Cute wrap and i love your little one's hair in this shot!!
so beautiful! i wish we lived closer together so i could you see you in person. i hope i get to meet that little dude soon!
ps can i request a pair of those warmie things for sofi?? love, love, love them
Post a Comment