Piper started taking dance (ballet/tap) in september from a sweet woman who lives a bit east of us. She LOVES it and we do a lot of rehearsing everyday. Her first recital will be on December 12th and I can't wait.
Oh I LOVE Miss Julie!! I think she was born to be with preschool kids. LOL. Kennedy took dance from her for a while and absolutely loved it. We'll probably sign up again this next spring...
Who is that Funny Girl who likes to tell her Gramma Klissa that she will call her back after she is done reading Fancy Nancy! Too busy to talk! I would like to know what is going on in that little head!!
5 comments:
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!! These "pitchers" are great. I love her! She is sooo beautiful and wonderful! I wish I could come so bad!
Oh I LOVE Miss Julie!! I think she was born to be with preschool kids. LOL.
Kennedy took dance from her for a while and absolutely loved it. We'll probably sign up again this next spring...
Piper looks incredibly adorable.
Who is that Funny Girl who likes to tell her Gramma Klissa that she will call her back after she is done reading Fancy Nancy! Too busy to talk! I would like to know what is going on in that little head!!
Auntie Dane-ski wants to get some tap shoes, real bad!! Maybe Piper can teach me some moves!
Best part, her folded arms as if she's saying, "yeah, yeah I can do that move easy. child's play"
Post a Comment