
Yesterday was my Tiny's third birthday. How did this happen? My tiny (9lb 10oz) baby has miraculously and seemingly overnight turned into a walking, talking, joking, sassing, verrry independent 3 year old. She was born on a Monday. I was induced at 42 weeks and 2 days. I did my hair before going to the hospital so that when I finally met her she wouldn't think I was a scrub. After 10 hours of pitocin induced craziness and 30 minutes vein popping pushing, I lifted the most beautiful person I have ever seen to my face and I was instantly smitten. I have since fallen more in love and more in love and more in love. Everything she does is some kind of wonderful. She is light and brightness and peace and hope. Despite my trying, I doubt I will ever be able to tell her just how complete she made my world. I love you, Piper. I'm so glad you picked me.



3 comments:
She is so great! And so are you. I hope you enjoyed your day today. I have been waiting for a report of the Fancy Nancy Birthday Party!!
We love us our Piper. Lindsey always tells me the cute things she says and does. My newest favorite, knocking on the bathroom wall, knowing that Lindsey was giving Ella a bath.
She is so sweet and adorable. we love you Piper! Happy Birthday! The fancy party was so cute. good job!
Post a Comment