A look at our Christmas festivities. I've been saving this because with the lull in holidays at this time of year I figured we would need something to boost our spirits. (please don't misunderstand, I love Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. a lot, but the way we celebrate that holiday around here (with a civil rights poetry slam) just doesn't do me the same as Christmas)
We bought the kids one gift each and then let Piper pick out a gift for Miles and she also recieved one that he "picked out". The rest of the gifts we made ourselves which was really fun and made December really fun for Jesse and I. In the picture above Piper is playing with the Walrus puppet that Jesse made (part of a set of 6) Yeah, my man can use a sewing machine.
Below is our little tree with the gifts under it, we wrapped all the gifts in different pieces of bright fabric, I thought it looked awesome.
Other gifts included a farm play set and stuffed rocket ship for miles. Jesse made me a beautiful felted beret with an amazing handcrafted felt flower. gorgeous. It was a wonderful Christmas.


2 comments:
You and Jesse are both so creative. I do love a MAN who can sew and felt!!
the bilibo looks really cool guys--and your creativity is inspiring..maybe some day Josh and i will get it together!
kate
Post a Comment