Took me a minute to get back to you--I'm just now starting to get my feet under me--but I wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog the other day. It's been a rough ride and the love and prayers really to make a difference. Thank you.
Your babies are beautiful! I LOVE the unicorn horns. Good job, Mommy.
Miles looks a little sickened by the whole afair! But, my Piper is a trooper. Of course she loves a unicorn horn ! She takes after her Mother and Aunt Jane!!
3 comments:
Aw, pedi's are so much fun! She is such a doll.
And oh my word, he is such a love!! Those cheeks are incredibly squeezable.
Took me a minute to get back to you--I'm just now starting to get my feet under me--but I wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog the other day. It's been a rough ride and the love and prayers really to make a difference. Thank you.
Your babies are beautiful! I LOVE the unicorn horns. Good job, Mommy.
Love you,
Annie
Miles looks a little sickened by the whole afair! But, my Piper is a trooper. Of course she loves a unicorn horn ! She takes after her Mother and Aunt Jane!!
Post a Comment