I've been trying to track your email down the last while but failed. Chanel was kind enough to send me your blog post, hope you don't mind... and well, here I am. Congrats on baby number 2! How amazing! look at piper- she's beautiful and huge! You've been busy:)
Well, anyways, sorry for the random blog stalk, but I just had to say hello and I miss you.
annie and jesse-- we found you! now we can be blog-o-sphere pals as well! so glad that we were the lucky friends to bite into those juicy berries. we were sad that we never found you last night...let's be in touch this next week, time she is a tickin.
6 comments:
Perfection
seriously jealous. still have any strawberries left? ;)
Sister J!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been trying to track your email down the last while but failed. Chanel was kind enough to send me your blog post, hope you don't mind... and well, here I am. Congrats on baby number 2! How amazing! look at piper- she's beautiful and huge! You've been busy:)
Well, anyways, sorry for the random blog stalk, but I just had to say hello and I miss you.
Katie Cannon Miller
Those Strawberries look as amazing as I imagined they would be!!!! Wow mother nature can do amazing things in just one month!! Love you guys!!
annie and jesse--
we found you! now we can be blog-o-sphere pals as well! so glad that we were the lucky friends to bite into those juicy berries. we were sad that we never found you last night...let's be in touch this next week, time she is a tickin.
Those strawberries look awesome! Good work!
Post a Comment