This is a little random, but I like your nursing pillow cover, a cute fabric! Oh, and thanks for coming over to my blog, I don't remember the name of the pattern I used for my diapers but I will look it up next time I am sewing and let you know, thanks for the compliments, I really love those diapers, they're great! :) Oh, and we use microfiber cloths for cleaning cars on the inside, they're super absorbent, from costco!! :)
5 comments:
That is just precious.
Is Piper excited about her bike? Maybe she can pull Miles around in a little basket?
Happy One Month Old! I want to hold him!
I WANT THEM!
This is a little random, but I like your nursing pillow cover, a cute fabric! Oh, and thanks for coming over to my blog, I don't remember the name of the pattern I used for my diapers but I will look it up next time I am sewing and let you know, thanks for the compliments, I really love those diapers, they're great! :) Oh, and we use microfiber cloths for cleaning cars on the inside, they're super absorbent, from costco!! :)
Post a Comment