My grandchildren are the best! So cute. How did we get along all these years without these precious souls
oh my goodness, those pics are adorable! I love his hair.
aah...i want to squeeze them both! i hope i get to meet them soon. hope all is well and you're coping with the new "joys" of raising two precious little dudes. love ya buddy
This makes me feel excited (and not so scared) about having two. They look so cute together, I bet Piper is the best big sister!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My grandchildren are the best! So cute. How did we get along all these years without these precious souls
oh my goodness, those pics are adorable! I love his hair.
aah...i want to squeeze them both! i hope i get to meet them soon. hope all is well and you're coping with the new "joys" of raising two precious little dudes. love ya buddy
This makes me feel excited (and not so scared) about having two. They look so cute together, I bet Piper is the best big sister!
Post a Comment