It pretty much figures that I would post about how excited I was about my long awaited return back to running and then something like this would happen-- that's life I guess:)
DANG! Girl! Remember Christmas morning when you ran into the laundry basket and broke your toe and it was sideways and dad pulled really hard on it to "re-set" it? HAHAHAHA Im so sorry you broke your toe! I am initiated and know how it feels. Love you sister.
yes this pinky toe has suffered a lot of trauma. This time I was walking out of smiths and caught it on a landscaping rock. It tore it out to the side and snapped it, gross huh?
Annie... thanks for telling me you were coming back out of retirement. Did you not tell me because I whine a lot when I go running with you? I'm sorry about the toe. It looks bad.
6 comments:
Darnet! That looks like it hurts. :-(
How did you do that?
PS I like the flip flop tan lines.
youch... poor pinkie. what did you drop on it?
DANG! Girl! Remember Christmas morning when you ran into the laundry basket and broke your toe and it was sideways and dad pulled really hard on it to "re-set" it? HAHAHAHA Im so sorry you broke your toe! I am initiated and know how it feels. Love you sister.
yes this pinky toe has suffered a lot of trauma. This time I was walking out of smiths and caught it on a landscaping rock. It tore it out to the side and snapped it, gross huh?
i'll go faint on something soft...
Annie... thanks for telling me you were coming back out of retirement. Did you not tell me because I whine a lot when I go running with you? I'm sorry about the toe. It looks bad.
Post a Comment